Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Diella's 14th Birthday Portraits

Good morning!!!!
I took these pictures quite a few weeks back, but I wanted to post them on her birthday, so here they are! :)

I woke up to a beautiful, foggy morning with no wind and the perfect lighting.
I woke Diella up and told her to get some nice clothes on because I was going to take her pictures. Surprisingly, she liked the idea!


 



In the field, she wore these adorable sneakers, but she had to change into her muck boots when we went to the corner woods. ;)

Here, I was just experimenting with framing. I thought the frost covered fence was cool.


Here was our second shooting spot. Isn't this light just amazing!?



  
 
 

She was totally in her world. If it was warmer out, she probably would have been looking for worms in the wetland area we were in....



 


 


  





I am so pleased with how they turned out, and I'm glad I got her up early to shoot in this beautiful light.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Blessings!
Alegra Hope

1 comment:

  1. This is another favorite! The lighting is perfect as is the location for your subject. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...