Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Shavuot 2017

Good afternoon!
Sunday was Shavuot. It was an all day event (I think we got home at around 11:30). I didn't get the pictures edited until Monday so I'm a little behind...
But I hope you enjoy the pictures just the same. :)





A special dance performed by the Olsons and Sivils.


One of the Olson boys played bagpipes for one of the songs.


Hadassah, clapping along to the music. :)






Here are all the pictures from the youth games.
If I remember correctly, this game was called "Mummified Oreo".
One person stood, trying to get an Oreo into their mouth without using their hands, while two other people wrapped them in toilet paper. When the toilet paper ran out, they were done. Whoever ate the most Oreo cookies, won.


Each team had a score card for each member of the team.

This game was called "M&M Transfer".
There were four people from each team at six tables (I think), and they each had their own cup. When the timer started, everyone tried to get as many M&Ms into their cup as possible, using straws. When the timer ended, whoever had the most M&Ms in their cup, won.



Here are all the lantern and firework pictures! :)







I started my day at around 6:30 in the morning and ended it at around midnight. It was a long day, but SO worth it. :) Shavuot is my favorite Feast (other than Sukkot), so I always love to go, take pictures, and talk with friends that I only see once a year at this wonderful celebration!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Have a blessed week!
Alegra  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...