Monday, June 26, 2017

Busy As A Bee

Good morning!
Sorry, it's been a while since I last posted. :/ Hopefully, I'll get a post done on our weekend camping trip soon.

A few days ago, Josiah had a bee meeting to go to. We all got to go though.
When we came up the driveway, there was a momma turkey with several (I think I counted nine) babies. When we parked up at the house and Josiah went in for the meeting, Mom, Saphira, Hadassah, and I walked down to see if they were still there. They were, and I quickly got some pictures before they disappeared into the woods. :)


Saphira wanted me to take her picture by this tree, and Hadassah soon joined her, They're so cute. <3

A hive full of busy bees.

Mom, Saphira, and Hadassah.





Up by the house, there was a flower bed area. I went to take pictures of the flowers and found several bees going from flower to flower.





After we had been in the van a while (we had to escape the mosquitoes), Benaiah spotted a doe walking slowly at the edge of the woods. I got my camera and took a few pictures before she turned and walked further into the woods.

I got out of the van to get some shots of the turkeys again. :) This time, I got pretty close to them.


That's all!
I need to edit yesterday's pictures of our camping trip and post them.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Blessings,
Alegra 

5 comments:

  1. I love how you take notice of the smallest most beautiful details that are many times overlooked. You take the time to make them art. Sometimes the small things aren't appreciated as they should be. Thanks Allegra ;-)
    Wendy Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a wonderful talent with your photography - to be able to get an up close shot of a bee pollinating a flower is wonder. I love all your pics - of the flowers, animals and your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look towards hearing more

    ReplyDelete

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...