Sunday, March 5, 2017

Ukuleles and Art

Good evening, everyone! Last night, our cousins spent the night and stayed almost all day today. While everyone was downstairs, I stayed upstairs with Hadassah and took  pictures of her my ukulele, and some other stuff. I hope you enjoy the photos! :)

Here is Hadassah. She started climbing the stairs to Diella's bed, and when I told her to get down, she just sat there. She knew she wasn't supposed to be on them, but she didn't want to get down.

I didn't really want Hadassah to have my ukulele, but she was fine with just touching it.


I love this picture. The angle is so odd but neat at the same time.

I really like this one too. :)

A nail in one of the loft posts is there for tying a curtain back, but I gave up on tying them back. Little people would just come and take the curtains off again.... 

Another interesting angle.

 My sun hat. This picture was originally vertical, but I like it better this way. :)

After a while, Malorie and Saphira came up and wanted me to draw shapes for them to color, so when my can of colored pencils came out, I had to take some pictures of the pencils.


Malorie's hair was always in her way while she colored.

Malorie's sleeve.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. :)  If it had been warmer today, I would have taken someone's pictures outside, but that didn't happen. It was way to cold out!
Blessings!
Alegra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...