Friday, November 17, 2017

Portrait Session With A Friend

Good evening!
Last week, we had some friends stay at our house for a couple days. Amalyah showed me one of her outfits and I immediately wanted to take her portraits in it.
Here are my favorites from the shoot.
Enjoy!

  
(We used an old camera as a prop)


  
At first, she thought she broke it and was relieved when I told her it was supposed to be able to come off.


She cracked herself up when she looked through the little hole, and then told me I was orange.







The run back to the house (It was super cold out!!).

The camera prop.

Queen Ann's Lace.


Though it was cold (very cold!), I am glad that we ended up going out and taking pictures.
Amalyah is so cute, and I just love photographing her!
Thanks for looking through!
I hope you enjoyed!

Blessings!
Alegra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...