Monday, March 19, 2018

A Little Adventure

Good morning, all!
Yesterday was such a beautiful day! In the morning, we went to Maple Syrup Days, then Diella and I went to work in the afternoon. We got home about an hour and a half before the sun set, so we took a walk down to the creek. We didn't end up going to the creek but "hunted" some deer instead. :)

Here are the pictures from our little adventure. Enjoy!


Before starting our adventure, we visited the cows (because we can't walk by without saying "hello").

The lighting was so gorgeous last night!




Diella holding the kitty. :)



More amazing lighting!


Our walk took us places we hadn't explored yet.





One of my favorites from this group of pictures. <3

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the deer. They were too far away, and I didn't take my zoom lens (for some reason...). Anyway, I haven't updated this blog for a while (sorry about that). Honestly, I haven't been out taking pictures for a while. I haven't had the time lately, but I will hopefully be posting more soon.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Have a good week!

Blessings,
Alegra Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...