Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Friends' Farm Visit

Good morning!
We went to some friends' house yesterday, and I got to see and photograph their baby goat for the first time. :) He's just adorable.

Here, take a look!
Isn't he so cute!? I could just sit and watch him all day.

Here is the mom of that little cutie!


Barn kitty.




More pictures of the baby, cause I just can't get enough of him. <3

His little house. :D


















I tried to get the whole tree and reflection, but I couldn't get far enough back to get them both in the frame. It's still a cool picture though.

I spent the whole time, taking pictures. I just had the vlogging camera, and I am not completely used to it yet, so it took me a few tries to get the "perfect" picture...
Anyway, that's all! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Blessings,
Alegra Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...