Friday, May 19, 2017

Benaiah's Birthday Pictures

Today, Benaiah turned eight years old!
I took these pictures a few days ago, while it was nice out (It's raining here today). Of course, he wanted to wear his cowboy hat. :)

Enjoy the pictures!










 



 This was one of his silly pictures...
He just randomly started doing a little dance with a weird look on his face....



I had a good time taking Benaiah's pictures. It was a perfect day, with little shadows, but a very nice sun for sun flares. :) He spent the whole week asking me when I was going to take his pictures. I finally took them after he had begged me the whole day (these were taken in the evening). I think they turned out really good. :) Hope you enjoyed looking at them!

Blessings!
Alegra Hope

1 comment:

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...