Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Saphira's Portraits- Just Because

So, today, I looked outside and saw how beautiful it was out; not only was cloudy (no shadows), but it was warm too! So I told Saphira to hurry up and eat her breakfast so I could take her pictures.



This is my favorite one.
I love how her eyes are wrinkled up! She's so adorable!

Her hair accessory. :)






Her dandelion bouquet.



I love this picture too. I think it is so perfect how she's turned to the side and the wind was blowing just right to make her dress kind of flow to the side. I think it's really pretty.

Some of the dandelion seeds got stuck on Saphira's dress when she blew them, and I saw the perfect opportunity for an up close picture. ;)



This was when she tried handing some of the seeds to Kinslee. Kinslee wasn't sure about them being so close to her face, but it was still super cute. :)

Hoping everyone is continuing to have a good week.
Blessings!
Alegra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...