Monday, April 3, 2017

Random Farm Happenings

Hello! Yesterday, Dad took each of us children on a four-wheeler ride. While the others were getting their turns, I took pictures. :)

 Here is a bent nail I found in one of the pieces of wood that Dad moved outside of the barn.

 Saphi loved riding the four-wheeler. She had a smile on her face the whole time!

 There was a big flock of birds in the field, so I just played around with capturing them in flight. I like how the pictures turned out.

 Can you guess what this is?
It's a water pump. I think that for being in the cow's pen, it's pretty clean.

 Our only Rhode Island Red.

 One of the reels on the fence by the barn.

 There were lots of these little flowers (or weeds) everywhere, but I liked this one the best. See the comparison of the flower and the blades of grass? It was so small!

 I love how in this picture, Dad is squinting at me and Benaiah (from the back) is looking behind his shoulder, also squinting at me. :)

 They had to fix one of the fences, so Josiah pulled right up to the post and Dad fixed it from the four-wheeler. Might as well! :)

Here is Iris, one of our Herefords. The other cows were out enjoying eating, and she was by herself. I got right up by her and she didn't seem to mind.

Well, that's all! I forgot to post this yesterday, and I just remembered about it, so there you are! Hope you enjoyed reading about our fun day! ;)
Blessings,
Alegra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...