Sunday, April 16, 2017

Cow Portraits and More

Greetings all! It was another beautiful day today!
I went out with Diella on the four-wheeler and took some close up pictures of the cows. I didn't get very many good ones only because they were eating most of the time and their mouths would open quite frequently during the "shoot". It did not make my job any easier than it already was. :/ :)

Iris, one of the Herefords.

 One of the Black Angus girls.

 Rosie, the other Hereford.

 I love this picture of Rosie framed by the tree branches. I also like the expression she has on her face. :)



 Apple blossoms.


 Diella got to take Grandma on the four-wheeler, and there were mostly smiles on the ride. :)

 I finally figured out how to get good sunset pictures!!
(this one is not edited)

(the only edit I did to this picture was brightening the sky)
I told Diella to drive the four-wheeler up on the hill by the sun, so I could get a good silhouette picture. It took a little bit to get them to behave themselves for the picture, but I think it turned out great!! I used P mode and set the white balance to direct sunlight. I am so glad I figured it out. Whenever I would use Manual for sunset or sunrise pictures, it would just make the sky really bright and take away all the beautiful colors, so I am really glad I found a way to get good sky pictures. :)
I guess that's all..
Have a blessed week!
Alegra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...