Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pokagon Photo-Shoot

Sunday, we went to Pokagon to take some friends' pictures. It was my first time photographing a couple. I'm pretty disappointed it was so cold that day, but I think I still got a few good photographs. :)




Of course, knowing them, they wanted goofy pics. :)







Who doesn't love a leaf fight???



Another silly one. They're so funny!


Near the end of the photo shoot, Maxine mention she wanted me to get some solo pictures of Casey. After I did his, he convinced Maxine to get some.


Well, that was a few of them.... :) It was a big bummer it was so cold, but at least it wasn't freezing. Hope you enjoyed them!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...