Thursday, November 3, 2016

Friend Photos Are Always Fun!

 The other day, we got together with some friends and took girl pictures. It was a lot of fun, and I hope you like them as much as I do! :)

 The first idea that we HAD to do was the leaf throwing. ;) We got the timing perfect (I used my tripod for all the pictures)!
 





 I was adjusting the lighting and got this picture of Gabi. I think it's really cool (Though it was one of the "blooper" pics). :)

Well, alright! That was all! I wanted to make sure I got these put on before I had to get caught up on to many. I've been really busy with photo shoots lately! I had one Monday (I'm still working on editing them) and hopefully, I'll get Diella's birthday pics taken soon. Just wanted to update the blog.
Thanks and Blessings!

2 comments:

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...