Sunday, November 6, 2016

David Roger's Photo-Shoot

Hello! Last Monday, I went to David Roger's Park and took Leah's pictures. It was the style of graduation pictures, but I don't think that's why I took them for her. I think it just for fun. :)



I took her pictures while Mom walked around looking for good spots to pose. She found this beautiful bridge, so we headed down to it right after we finished with the other spot. It was gorgeous! (minus the barn and house in the background of most of the pictures)


I really wanted to get some of her bare-feet hanging over the bridge, so, with much effort, she got her legs through the railing. I think they turned out great!


 Which angle do you like better? The above photo or the bottom photo?


The last place we went was up into one of the cabin lofts. I didn't know how dirty it was going to be, but I hoped it wouldn't be too bad, and I thought it was exceptionally clean.

Okay, I guess that's all! I hope you all have a blessed Sunday!
Blessings!
Alegra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...