Monday, November 7, 2016

It's Finally Fall

This evening, Diella and I raked up two piles of leaves for Saphira and Benaiah to jump in. Benaiah came over and wanted me to take his pictures, so I ended up getting some of him and Saphi G.
(I did not add the flare in any of the pictures)







She is so cute!!! <3



Farm hands. :)

This is the only picture that was edited. I thought it would look cool with some extra color. :)









That's all of them! I only stopped taking pictures because it was getting to dark and I was getting bit by bugs. Boo.... Anyway. I'm glad a lot of them turned out! Some of the shots didn't focus on the subject. Instead it focused on the background. In this case the fence and field line. It's a bummer, but at least I got a few that turned out. :)
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...