Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bubbles, Apples, Critters, And A New Camera

Good (late) evening.
Yesterday was my first full day with my new camera. :) I got a Nikon D5500, and I love it!
Anyway, here are the pictures from my day.

This is Tsarmina the kitty.






Saphira wanted to take pictures/record Josiah doing gymnastics, so I got my old camera (Nikon D3200) for her to use. She was very pleased to be able to use it all by herself. :)





In the evening, we went to the Grandparent's house for supper. After supper, Grandma told us about their apple tree that needed picked really bad, so we all went out and started picking. We only picked two baskets full, but we could have easily filled ten or more.







 

 





We picked apples, then got some bubbles out. :)
Everyone blew bubbles while I took pictures and played around with my camera.





Diella had a huge bubble on her stick thing. She held it up to her face so I could get a picture, but it popped, right when I took the picture. :) Her facial expression is pretty great.

Then I got this awesome picture!
I waited until I saw the bubble in the viewfinder, then I took the picture. Because it was so windy, I couldn't really tell where the bubble was, so I just kind guessed. :)
It turned out really cool though.





That is all of them!
I love my new camera so much!
It's so much easier to use than my old one and it actually works right, which is kinda important. :)

I hope you enjoyed the pictures, and have a good week!
Blessings!
Alegra~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! Keep
    It up! Don't ever loose that fire ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics! I so enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Diella's 19th Birthday

 Of course Gonff had to make an appearance in Diella's 19th birthday photos.. and an appearance from Snickers too :)) I still can't ...